Property Investing in the Covid-19 Climate
If you are a property investor wanting to expand your property portfolio, or a first home buyer - then this course is for you. Roy Adams, has done the hard yards, building a multimillion-dollar property portfolio in less than 3 years, starting with a deposit of only $13,000.
Roy has been involved with property investing for over a decade, and has helped many investors to build large profitable portfolios, as well as helping first home buyers to buy strategically so that they are not burdened with mortgages for the next decades to come.
Roy wants to share his knowledge with you on how to secure your financial future through property investment.
Unsurprisingly, Covid-19 is impacting the property market in a number of different ways. There will be a window of opportunity after the lockdown is over, and by making wise investment decisions, you will prepare yourself to be well ahead, and position yourself for the next property boom.
Roy can help you learn what you need to know to make good investment decisions and avoid potential pitfalls in this new economic environment. Roy strongly believes that property investment remains a sound investment vehicle that provides for the future.
The course will cover;
· Navigating the Property Market and the fundamentals of residential property investment
· What is the Property Cycle and how to take advantage of it?
· What new opportunities are created by the current climate?
· How to overcome challenges in this environment
· How to grow a portfolio and accelerate to creation of passive cash flow and equity
· Sourcing Finance and structuring mortgages the right way
· Sourcing Properties effectively and negotiation techniques
· Due Diligence - know if you are buying an opportunity or a lemon
· Leverage - if done well it will accelerate your wealth creation.
· Renovation strategies to increase value and cash-flow from investment properties
Each student will receive a one hour private consultation and participate in a Property Road Tour.